Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alfa Zagato... Day 2

Dear friends, until now, I've build the basic of the outer mesh. This is so-low poly version of the model... in other words: draft. I applied meshsmooth with iteration:2 to the left part of the model. 

How did I do that?

It's very easy:


  1. Select the right half of the model.
  2. Click MIRROR.
  3. Select Reference.
  4. Select the left part and go to MODIFY panel.
  5.  Add the meshsmooth (or turbosmooth) over the gray thick line.




At every part of the model, I paid attention about edge-flowing: which is very important in vehicle modeling. However there is not so much detail but the horizontal lines and vertical lines are nearly straight to each other. After some more work, I'll start more details on the mesh and you'll see much more face and vertices. As an example visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment